Payment methods #
Bank transfer #
Starting March 15, we are suspending bank transfer payments to sellers from China and Hong Kong and are switching to payment systems completely.
Bank transfer payments are available to all sellers excluding sellers from China. Available payment currencies are determined depending on the country of the seller. Learn more about selecting the currency.
To enable payments via bank transfers, specify the payment details in the settings of your personal account. How to fill in the details correctly.
LianLian Pay #
To activate LianLian Pay, please complete all required fields in the personal account settings and read the offer.
For sellers who switch to the LianLian Pay from March 7 to April 15, 2023, there is a promotion: free funds withdrawal for 60 days.
Payment via LianLian Pay is only available to Mainland China and Hong Kong sellers who have selected CNY or USD as payment currency. If your currency is RUB, you can change it. To do this, contact support: Finances → Change bank details.
To connect the LianLian Pay method, go to Settings → Details and contract → Agreements in your personal account settings and click Switch to LianLian Pay.
Register a LianLian Pay corporate account or sign in to an existing one. Enter the required details in the LianLian Pay system to link your account to the Ozon personal account. When creating a LianLian Pay wallet, you will be assigned a personal manager.
LianLian Pay can only be activated by a user with the “Manager” role.
Read more about roles
After filling in the details, it may take up to 15 minutes to update the payment method in your personal account. During this time, don’t click Switch to LianLian Pay again.
LianLian Pay Basic Rates
|Average monthly profit level for the past year||LLP fee|
|> 8 000 000 CNY||0,00%|
|4 000 000-8 000 000 CNY||0,10%|
|2 000 000-4 000 000 CNY||0,20%|
|1 000 000-2 000 000 CNY||0,40%|
|< 1 000 000 CNY||0,70%|
Rates may vary depending on individual LianLian Pay conditions. Contact your manager for details.
LianLian Pay Contacts
Phone number: 4000910999
Working hours: Mo-Fr 9:00-22:00, Sa-Su 9:00-18:00
How to Change a LianLian Pay Wallet
If you want to link another LianLian Pay wallet to your Ozon account, unlink the current one in Settings of your LianLian Pay account. After that, contact support: Finance → Change bank details.
How settlements are made #
Transactions for each order are displayed in the Finances → Accruals section:
Once the order status has changed to “Delivered”, the payment is accrued to your account and the Ozon service commission fee is deducted. You can find information about order statuses in the Logistics → Orders from my warehouse section.
If the customer returns the product, the product cost is withdrawn from the account and the commission is refunded. Then you pay the product delivery cost to the customer and the cost of product return to the warehouse.
You can find a list of all payments (invoices) in the Finances → Payments section. There you can see everything that Ozon has accrued or plans to accrue to you soon.
Learn more about how to check the payment amount manually
Money is transferred to your bank account twice a month.
The first payment includes transactions made until the 16th of the month. Ozon transfers money until the 25th of the month.
The second payment includes transactions from the 16th to the last day of the month. Ozon transfers the money until the 16th of the next month.
Payments can have the following statuses:
- “Being formed”: payment invoice is ready, but the bank hasn’t confirmed or rejected it. If the payment deadline has already passed, and the status doesn’t change, contact support team.
- “Awaiting payment”: we’ve added an invoice to the payment schedule and will transfer the money on the planned date.
- “Paid”: we sent the money. If the payment doesn’t come for a long time, contact your bank.
Date specified in the Finances → Payments section of the personal account is preliminary. Payment terms are regulated by the offer.
Minimum amount to be transferred #
The minimum amount to be paid on the specified dates depends on the sales volume for the period and your contract currency:
- 1000 USD,
- 1000 EUR,
- 60 000 RUB,
- 2520 BYN,
- 450 000 KZT,
- 82 000 KGS,
- 6500 CNY.
If the amount for the payment period didn’t reach the required value, the payment will be made on the next payment date after reaching the required value.
How to check the amount to be paid for the last month manually #
View the amount of products sold, including returns and Ozon commissions. To do this, go to the Finances → Documents section and in the Financial block select Sales reports. Download a sales report on commission product for the month. The required amount will be indicated in the Total to be paid field.
Get the amount of services provided to you by Ozon, for example, for placing products at a warehouse, delivering them to customers, or advertising on Ozon. To do this, in the Financial block, select UTD with add. services.
For the period from 01.09.2021, download the completion report for the month. The amount of services is indicated in the Total to be paid field in the Product cost (works, services), property rights with tax—all column.
For the period up to 01.09.2021, download two completion reports for the beginning and end of the month. Sum the values specified in the Total to be paid field in the Product cost (works, services), property rights with tax—all in two reports. This will be the amount of services.
The FBO service (without placement) or the FBS service includes services for the delivery and product returns, namely:
- shipment packaging or processing,
- the last mile,
- return pipeline,
- return/non-purchase/cancellation/non-receipt processing,
- delivery of products accepted for processing before switching to the new commissions and rates structure,
- return of products accepted for processing before switching to the new commissions and rates structure,
- Get your payment amount including returns and Ozon commissions. To do this, subtract the amount of services provided to you by Ozon from the amount of products sold, including returns.
The amount received may be higher than the actual payments if your expenses for Ozon services exceeded your income from the products sale during the previous month. To check this, calculate the amount to be paid for previous months in the same way as for this month.
- To get the amount that Ozon should pay you at the end of the month, subtract the amount you were paid at the beginning of the month from the resulting amount.
To calculate the amount manually, you can use the XLSX template for payment calculation.
Financial statements #
Every month until the 5th of the month Ozon generates:
- Sales report.
- Seller’s completion report (outgoing). It shows the delivery cost and additional Ozon services.
Learn more about Ozon commissions and rates
You will get documents until the 5th of the month. They contain transactions for the previous month. You can view them in your personal account in the Documents section.
Download sample documents:
Documents in your personal account #
In the Finances → Documents section, you can find:
- UPD with additional services.
- Sales reports.
- Transcript to the sales report.
- Certificate of services provided by Ozon for the reporting month.
- Reconciliation reports.
- Analytical reports.
- Compensation and other charges.
- Discrepancy acts for FBS.
1. UPD with additional services #
- UPD-1 for the sales report. Reflects the amount of sales commissions.
- Seller’s completion report (outgoing). Reflects the amount of expenses for Ozon services, for example, product delivery, advertising,
product placement at Ozon warehouse. Sales commissions aren’t taken into account when generating the report.
Learn more about seller expenses
2. Sales reports #
- Product sales report.
- Sales report by order.
- Services reinvoicing report. Contains information about the services provided by implementing partners.
- Report on transfers. Reflects the following amounts:
- compensation for delivery under the realFBS scheme;
- deductions for product shortages in orders for FBS and realFBS;
- refunds of delivery cost to the customer;
- partial compensation to the customer.
If there were no operations during the reporting period, the report won’t be generated.
3. Analytical reports #
- Mutual settlements report. Reflects all settlements with Ozon for a month: payments, earnings, expenses, and compensations.
- Report on the amounts of services and sales expenses. Contains information on the products sold over the past month:
delivered, returned, canceled, non-purchased. Expenses include:
- sales commission;
- delivery costs;
- expenses for returns, cancellations, non-purchases.
4. Compensation and other accruals #
Compensation report. Reflects information on product compensation for the past month:
- defective products write-off;
- shortages write-off;
- disposals in delivery write-off;
- accruals for claims.
5. Reconciliation reports #
We’ve launched an automatic generation of reconciliation acts in test mode. Within a few months, they will appear in all sellers' personal accounts.
The first reconciliation report will cover the period from the beginning of cooperation to the end of the previous quarter.
At the end of each quarter, until the 15th of the next month, we’ll form a reconciliation report of mutual settlements for the previous 3 months. For example, the reconciliation report for January–March will be available until April 15.
You can download reconciliation reports in your personal account in the Finances → Documents → Reconciliation acts section.
Within 15 working days after the report is placed, choose one of two actions:
- Accept the reconciliation report if there are no questions or disagreements on the amounts and documents in the report. Click Accept in your personal account.
- Reject the reconciliation report if there are questions or disagreements on the amounts. Click Reject in your personal account. In this case, the system will automatically create a support request.
The reconciliation report is considered accepted if you haven’t rejected it within 15 working days after its placement it in your personal account. After that, it is impossible to declare disagreements.
If my bank details have changed #
If your bank details have changed, or you would like to switch to a different payment receipt method, please contact the support service in your personal account or write to email@example.com. Attach a completed Excel sheet to your request. When creating a request to the support service in your personal account, select the Finance → Change banking details topic.
Excel card template:
The recipient name in the payment details must be exactly the same as the legal name of your company, registered on Ozon. Otherwise, the documents will be rejected. If the data is entered incorrectly, the payment will be refunded.
The bank’s data must be provided in English or Russian. If the details currency is RUB, all fields must be filled in Cyrillic. If the details currency isn’t RUB, all fields must be filled in in Latin.