Delivery method is a particular setting of basic shipping provider service or self-delivery for a particular warehouse. Your customization options depend on your choice of delivery service.
You can add a delivery method when creating a warehouse or after saving it in the Logistics → Warehouses and methods section.
Add a delivery method #
To add a delivery method:
- In the Logistics → Warehouses and methods section after creating a new warehouse, click Add a delivery method.
- If you add the second and subsequent methods, on the necessary warehouse page in the Delivery methods from this warehouse block, click Add or
→ Add method.
Select the location for handing over the products to the shipping provider.
Make sure that you’ve specified the location for handing over the products to the shipping provider correctly. If you violate the handover deadline, the quality metrics will decrease, and we’ll limit your sales on the platform.
- If the shipping provider picks up the products from your warehouse, the shipping provider’s pick-up point and your warehouse are in the same city, or the delivery to the shipping provider doesn’t take more than one day, select The same as the country and city of the warehouse;
- If the shipping provider’s pick-up point is in another city or country and the delivery takes more than one day, select Other
and fill in the fields:
- Country: the country where the shipping provider’s warehouse is located.
- City: the city where the shipping provider’s warehouse is located.
Select one of the available delivery services.Send the product by the delivery service that the customer chose when placing the order. If you violate this condition, we may restrict the sale of your products.
For example, if you specified GBS and Leader delivery methods in the warehouse settings, and the customer selected GBS delivery service, you can’t send the product by Leader or any other service. This will affect your quality metrics and rating.
Learn more about quality metrics
Select the delivery method: by courier or to the pick-up point.
- Method name;
- Time by which you prepare the order;
- Shipping provider’s pick-up point address.
You’ll see the delivery geography linked to the selected method.
Delivery to Crimea isn’t available.
Click Save method.
Once you’ve selected a shipping provider and set up delivery methods, check that you’ve included delivery costs in the product price.
Edit a delivery method #
- In your personal account in the Logistics → Warehouses and methods section next to the delivery method, click
and select Edit method.
- method name,
- order packaging end time,
- delivery geography for integrated and non-integrated methods.
- Click Save changes.
Delivery methods statuses #
The My warehouse section contains the statuses of the delivery methods:
- Inactive. Creation hasn’t yet been completed and customers won’t be able to select it as a delivery method. In order to make this method available for selection, it must be activated. To do this, you need to complete the method parameters settings and click Save method.
- Active. Method creation is completed. Customers can choose it as the order delivery method.
- Editing. Method is activated, but changes that you made weren’t saved. The previous saved version of the method will be available to customers at checkout. Save the method to make the changes available to customers.
- Archived. Method has been moved to the archive, customers won’t be able to choose it as a delivery method. You can’t restore the archived method, only add a new one.
Archive a delivery method #
In your personal account, in the Logistics → Warehouses and methods section, click , select Move method to archive, and confirm the archivation.
You can view or hide all methods that have been archived. To do this, in the Logistics → Warehouses and methods section on the warehouse card, click and select Show archived methods or Hide archived methods.