We track the quality of the service that our partners provide to Ozon customers at each stage. It is crucial for each partner to deliver their orders on time. Ozon can block partners who do not comply with delivery deadlines.
Basic delivery rules #
- Do not change the delivery channel. If the customer chooses delivery by courier, you can’t deliver their order to a pick-up point or post office.
- Do not change pick-up points. The order must be delivered to the pickup point at the address specified by the customer.
- Comply with delivery dates. If the delivery date on the product card is June 20-25, the order must arrive exactly at that time.
Step 1: Order packaging #
The order is displayed in your seller profile: Logistics → Orders from my warehouses → Awaiting packaging or FBS → Orders from my warehouses → Awaiting packaging. You have up to 5 days to package the order. When the order is packaged, the status changes to “Awaiting shipment”.
If the order is in the “Awaiting Packaging” status for less than 5 days, but longer than the terms that you set when setting up the warehouse, Ozon will notify you about the delay. If the order status does not change by the end of the next day after receiving this notification, Ozon will cancel the order.
Step 2: Order shipment #
Select a delivery service and method. Add the order tracking number.
When setting up the delivery method, specify the hour by which you will transfer the order to the carrier. If the order is received before the specified time, ship the products on the last day of packing. If it is received after the specified time, ship it on the next day after the end of the packing period.
If your warehouse is in another city, or the carrier you are shipping orders to passes them on to the trunk carrier in another city or region, set up the first mile for the shipping method. After that, you will be able to add up to 9 extra days for transferring the order to shipping. If you have the first mile set up, in your seller profile you will see the additional status Handed over for delivery.
Step 3: Delivery #
We automatically track only the statuses of integrated delivery services. If you use a non-integrated delivery service, change statuses of your shipments manually.
If you have not delivered the product within the time frame shown to the customer at the time of ordering, Ozon will notify you of the violation. If you don’t provide Ozon with the actual delivery dates within 3 days after that notification, Ozon will cancel your order. You must reschedule your planned delivery no later than the end of the next day.
If the parcel is not delivered to the customer within 20 days of order receipt, Ozon can cancel it at the customer’s request without any additional approvals.
Ozon will also cancel your order if you:
- did not provide a shipment tracking number,
- provided an invalid, untraceable shipment tracking number,
- sent a package at the “No Tracking” plan,
- can’t be reached for two days if we try to contact you to clarify delivery information.