Bonuses

Ozon can accrue bonuses for participating in events and completing surveys: 1 bonus = 1 ruble. You can spend bonuses on campaigns and can’t exchange them for money. Ozon sends information about events and surveys by email and shows it in your account and on the main Ozon Seller page.

You can spend bonuses on promotion tools:

Types of bonuses:

  • standard bonuses: you can spend them on “Stencils” and “Brand shelf” tools;
  • promotion in search bonuses: you can spend them to promote products in search results.

Accrual and withdrawal of bonuses #

After you participate in an event or complete a survey, bonuses will be accrued to your account automatically or after using promo codes. You can spend bonuses until their expiration date.

Promotion costs are covered with bonuses first, and only after that with rubles. The first bonuses to be used are the ones that are about to expire.

Active campaigns costs are getting covered with bonuses daily. Based on the results of the billing period, you pay with money only the amount spent over and above the amount of bonuses.

Bonuses can cover up to 99% of the promotion cost. The remaining 1% will be withdrawn in rubles at the end of the accounting period and immediately accrued back in standard bonuses.

Examples of bonuses withdrawal:

  • You have 700 promotion in search bonuses in your account. You launched the “Promotion in search results” campaign and spent 700 rubles, which is 100% of the cost. We’ll withdraw 693 bonuses. At the end of the month, we’ll withdraw 7 rubles, which is 1% of the campaign cost, and accrue 7 standard bonuses to your account.

  • You have 600 standard bonuses and 100 promotion in search bonuses with the same expiration date. You launched the “Promotion in search results” campaign and spent 700 rubles, which is 100% of the cost. First, we’ll withdraw 100 promotion in search bonuses, and then 593 standard bonuses. At the end of the month, we’ll withdraw 7 rubles, which is 1% of the campaign cost, and accrue 7 standard bonuses to your account.

  • You have 500 standard bonuses in your account. You spent 700 rubles on the campaign. At the end of the month, we’ll withdraw 200 rubles that weren’t covered by bonuses.

To spend bonuses, manually launch a promotional campaign.

You can view operations with the bonus account and their number on the PromotionStencils or Promotion in search resultsExtra infoDetailed expenses page.

Operations that may take place on your bonus account:

  • Withdrawal: automatic withdrawal of bonuses to active campaigns.
  • Adjustment: accrual or withdrawal of bonuses from the platform. Withdrawal is applied if the charges are incorrect.
  • Expired: bonuses that you haven’t used.

If the bonuses aren’t accrued #

If you didn’t receive bonuses or a promo code after participating in the event or passing the survey, contact support. To do this, in your personal account at the bottom of the screen, click Create a request. Select the request subject: “Seller bonuses promotion”.

Promo codes #

For participating in events or taking surveys, you can get a promo code with bonuses that you can spend on promotion. Some promo codes have an expiration date and activation conditions, for example, some promo codes allow you to spend bonuses only on the first campaign. You won’t be able to use the promo code after the activation period expires.

To activate a promo code, on the Detailed expenses page, in the Activate promo code field, enter the promo code and click Activate.