You can update the stock in your warehouse only if at least one delivery method is chosen in the warehouse settings.
How to update stock #
Regularly update the information about the number of products in each of your warehouses. There are several ways to do it:
One product in one warehouse: #
In your account, go to Logistics → Warehouses and methods or FBS → Warehouses and methods page, and, on the warehouse card, click:
on the number of products or on the No products field if you have no stock:
→ Stock management.
On the Product in stock page, fill in the In stock, pcs column:
Several products in one warehouse: #
Via API — indicate in your request a product ID and a number of products in a selected warehouse.
Using an XLS template:
On the Product in stock page click Upload the stock:
Download the template from the Upload the stock page and fill it in as described below.
On the Остатки на складе (Remaining stock) sheet fill in all the required columns:
- Название склада (Warehouse name)—A column.
- Артикул (SKU)—B column.
- Количество, шт. (Quantity, pcs)—D column.
Make sure to fill in each line when uploading stocks to avoid errors.
- In the Название склада (Warehouse name) column select the warehouse for which you want to update the stocks from the drop-down list.
Please select the values only from the drop-down list to avoid errors.
- In the Артикул (SKU) column, add the SKU of the product you want to update the stock for. You can find SKUs in your personal account on the Products and prices → Manage inventory page: see the SKU column.
The Имя (необязательно) column is optional. Here you can add the product name associated to this SKU.
In the Количество column specify the quantity of the product in your warehouse. Enter only a number.
The column Заполнение обязательных ячеек column is used for verifying that the provided data is complete. If one of the required values in the columns A, B, or D is missing, the cell will turn red and the “Не заполнены” (Not filled) notification will appear.
Upload the filled in template on Upload the stocks page.
Several products in all warehouses #
Go to the Logistics → Update stocks or FBS → Update stocks page, download a template, fill it in, and upload.
How to check for errors when loading stock #
To check if any errors occurred when loading stock and view its update history, go to Products and prices → Import history and further to the Stock tab:
To see exactly what errors occurred, in the Actions column, click → Learn more. This will open the Product import errors page:
How to view stock reports #
Stock reports contain data about the amount of available and reserved products in the selected warehouse.
To view your stock report:
for one warehouse:
Go to Logistics → Warehouses and methods or FBS → Warehouses and methods page and click on the number of products on the warehouse card.
On the Product in stock → In stock page, click Download in XLS:
for all warehouses: go to the Products and prices page and click Download products → My stock. The report contains the data on the total number of products reserved and available in all your warehouses and the data on the total number of products reserved and available in each of your warehouses.
What to do if an error occurs #
When you fill in the amount of products in your warehouse, the following errors may occur:
- «You can not sell bulky products»: you did not indicate that you sell bulky products when setting up your warehouse. Create a new warehouse for bulky products.
- «Weight or size of your products exceeds the limit. Stock can not be updated»: you are trying to update the amount of a product that has too much weight or size. Edit the product description page and then try to update the stock again.
- «Ordinary products cannot be stored in the warehouse for bulky products»: you indicated that you sell bulky products when setting up your warehouse, and now you are trying to update the amount of ordinary products. Create a new warehouse for ordinary products.
- «The number of products exceeds 1,000,000»: you have entered too many products. Change the value and update the stock again.
- «The number of products did not change»: you haven’t changed the number of products. Check the value update the stock again.
- «PDP is being created. Please try again later»: you have uploaded the product, however, it has not appeared in our system yet. Wait till the status of the product description page changes and then try to update the stock again.