You can update the stock in your warehouse only if at least one delivery method is chosen in the warehouse settings.
How to update stock #
Regularly update the information about the number of products in each of your warehouses. There are several ways to do it:
One product in one warehouse #
In your account, go to Logistics → Warehouses and methods or FBS → Logistics section. On the warehouse card, click:
on the number of products or on the No products field if you have no stock:
→ Manage stocks.
On the Products in stock page, fill in the In stock, pcs column.
Several products in one warehouse #
Via API: specify product ID and a number of products in a selected warehouse in your request.
Via an XLS template:
On the Products in stock page click Upload stocks.
Download the template and fill it in as described below.
On the Stock balances sheet fill in all the required columns:
- Warehouse name—A column.
- SKU—B column.
- Name (optional)—C column.
- Quantity—D column.
- Filling in required cells—E column.
Make sure to fill in each line when uploading stocks to avoid errors.
In the Warehouse name column select the warehouse for which you want to update the stocks from the drop-down list. Please select the values only from the drop-down list to avoid errors.
In the Article column, add SKU of the product you want to update the stocks for. You can find SKUs in your personal account in the Products and prices → Manage Inventory section in the Product ID column.
The Name (optional) column is optional. Here you can add the product name associated to this SKU.
In the Quantity column specify product quantity in your warehouse. Enter only a number.
The Filling in required cells column is used for verifying that data provided is complete. If one of the required values in the columns A, B, or D is missing, you’ll see the “Not filled” value in the Filling in required cells column.
Upload the filled in template on Upload the stocks page.
Several products in all warehouses #
Go to the Logistics → Update stocks or FBS → Update stocks page, download a template, fill it in, and upload.
How to check for errors when loading stock #
To check if any errors occurred when loading stock and view its update history, go to Products and prices → Import history to the Stock tab.
To see exactly what errors occurred, in the Actions column, click → Learn more. The Product import errors page will open.
How to view stock reports #
Stock reports contain data about the amount of available and reserved products in the selected warehouse.
To view your stock report:
For one warehouse:
Go to Logistics → Warehouses and methods or FBS → Warehouses and methods page and click on the number of products on the warehouse card.
On the Product in stock → In stock page, click Download in XLS:
For all warehouses:
- Go to the Products and prices → Manage Inventory section.
- Click Download products → My stock.
The report contains the data on the total number of products reserved and available in all your warehouses and the data on the total number of products reserved and available in each of your warehouses.
What to do if an error occurs #
When you fill in the amount of products in your warehouse, the following errors may occur:
- «You can’t sell bulky products»: you didn’t specify that you sell bulky products when setting up your warehouse. Create a new warehouse for bulky products.
- «Weight or size of your products exceeds the limit. Stock can’t be updated»: you are trying to update the amount of product that has too much weight or size. Edit the product description page and then try to update the stock again.
- «Ordinary products can’t be stored in the warehouse for bulky products»: you specified that you sell bulky products when setting up your warehouse, and now you are trying to update the amount of ordinary products. Create a new warehouse for ordinary products.
- «The number of products exceeds 1,000,000»: you’ve entered too many products. Change the value and update the stock again.
- «The number of products didn’t change»: you haven’t changed the number of products. Check the value update the stock again.
- «PDP is being created. Please try again later»: you’ve uploaded the product, however, it hasn’t appeared in our system yet. Wait until the product description page status changes and then try to update the stock again.