Your account, product, or warehouse may be blocked if you violate any of the rules enforced by the Ozon marketplace.
Reasons for account blocking #
The partner has an outstanding debt for Ozon services. Learn more about Ozon commission fees
The partner does not comply with the terms of the Agreement with Ozon or instructions for working with the marketplace. Agreement for Sellers on the Ozon Marketplace
Reasons for product blocking #
The product cannot be sold on Ozon. Learn more about restrictions for product categories
The product does not match its PDP. Learn more about filling in the PDP
Certain documents for the product have not been submitted (declaration, certificate of conformity, voluntary certificate of conformity, or exemption letter). Learn more about uploading documents for products
Certain trademark documents have not been submitted. In this case, not only individual products but also the entire brand can be blocked.
The copyright for the product has been violated.
The price of the item has increased or decreased sharply. Learn more about the price quarantine
Your service quality indicators have exceeded the maximum permissible values. In this case, we will block all your products.
Reasons for warehouse blocking #
- Violation of order packaging and shipment terms.
- Violation of order delivery terms.
- “Channel error” — the percentage of shipments that you have handed over to a different service provider than the one listed in your personal account.
- High share of late deliveries.
- The presence of complaints about suspicious activity.