How it works #
- Open the template in Figma.
- Select the desired banner type, replace the images and text with your own.
- Save the result.
Why Figma #
Figma is a free, easy-to-use graphical editor. Using our template for this program, you can make banners by yourself without turning to designers.
Getting started with the template #
Sign up in Figma:
- Go to figma.com and click on Sign up.
- Sign up using your Google account, or enter your email address and password.
Add the template to your drafts in Figma. To do this:
- Download the template.
- Open Figma and click on the Import icon in the upper right corner.
- Select the template file and click on Open.
Working with the template #
Using the template, you can create banners to be placed:
The template also features:
You can use these elements to create your own banners.
To create a banner using the template:
Select the required banner type in the template, depending on the location and platform for placement. For example, at the product description page, and on the website.
Edit the contents by changing the background, text and graphics. Meanwhile:
- Pay attention to recommendations for the banner contents, displayed to the right.
- Do not place any important elements (text, buttons or discount values) beyond the protected area boundaries.
You can use elements from the template or add your own.
Delete or hide the protected area box.
Save the banner. To do this:
Make sure that the banner you wish to save is highlighted.
Find the Export button on the panel to the right and click on the Plus icon to the right of it.
Select the desired format and click on the Export button. The banner file will be downloaded to your computer.
Check that the banner meets the requirements and is of a suitable size.
If the banner is of a wrong size, compress it using any file compression website, for example, www.compresss.com.