You can give access to your personal account to other employees of your company. To do this, you need to create an account and assign an employee a role that determines the available sections of the personal account. The available roles are:
|Administrator||Product Manager||Financial Manager||Promotion Manager|
|Settings (employees, workflow, warehouse)||✔||–||–||–|
* The employee will not be able to edit the content of the section.
** The employee has limited access to a part of the functionality.
Create an account for an employee #
- In the company director’s personal account or an employee with the role of “Administrator” in the upper right corner, click , select the Settings section and go to the Employees page.
- Click Add Employee.
- Specify the employee’s email address and access rights and click Add.
Do not use an email address that ends with *.co or *.su—we will not be able to register it in the system.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate the account to the specified email address.
If everything is done correctly, you will see “Active” under the user’s role in the Roles and Status column.
Delete an employee account #
You can delete an account in Settings → Employees. Make sure that:
- If you delete an employee with the manager’s rights, they must first transfer the rights.
- You need to log in to your personal account under the manager’s or administrator’s account.
Transfer the manager’s rights to another user #
To transfer rights to another user, go to Settings → Employees. Then select the action next to the desired employee, click Change Role → Manager.
Only the current manager can assign the manager role to a new employee.