Stencils are a tool that allows to automatically set up ads in search, categories, and on product description pages. Promotional offers are displayed:
On the search result pages and category pages, as well as in the promotional collections of products. Advertising positions can be highlighted with a colored background.
On the third and subsequent pages of the search results: in the block above the search results, with the Advertising or Sponsored product label in the mobile application.
On the product description pages in the Sponsored products section on the website and Recommended promotional products in the mobile application, as well as on the Similar products recommendation shelf.
Search phrases, categories, and product description pages on which the product advertising will be shown are selected automatically.
How to launch a promotion using stencils #
Step 1. Create an advertising campaign #
Open the Advertising → Product advertising section, click Create a campaign and select Stencils.
Come up with a campaign name that will help you navigate the list quickly.
Specify the campaign dates if you want to limit it in time. If not, don’t fill in the end date field.
Set a daily budget of at least 500 rubles. If you don’t want to set a threshold, select Don’t limit.
Click Create campaign.
Step 2. Add products #
Open the campaign and click Add products: in the left column you’ll see the items that can be selected, and in the right one those that you have already added. You can:
- Search products by name, product ID, or Ozon ID.
- Filter them by category, brand, price, warehouse, or other parameters.
- Add them as a list: click List mode and enter several IDs at once. You can copy the list
from the product report in the section Products and prices → Manage Inventory.
When the list is ready, click Add products to campaign.
To make your ads more effective, we recommend merging product models into one card, so that customers who
click on the ad will see all the options available in your store. How to merge products into one card.
Step 3. Specify the rate #
The rate amount can be set both for a single product and for several positions. To set the rate, select products and click Rate. The higher the rate, the more likely it is that customers will see your products in advertising positions.
The minimum rate is 35 rubles per 1000 impressions in search results, in the category, and on the product description page. The amounts are indicated with VAT. You can change the value at any time: after making changes, your products will start participating in the auction with new rates within 10 minutes.
The Competitive rate column shows the median rate of your competitors for the previous 3 days. You can take this metric into account when setting your value.
Step 4. Enable your advertising campaign #
Check your ad campaign settings and launch it. Your products will start participating in the auction.
You can disable ads at any time.
How to view statistics for an advertising campaign #
You can find statistics on expenses and impressions on the panel under the campaign name or in a detailed report. To download the report:
- Click Download statistics on the advertising campaign page.
- Select the necessary period and the data grouping method: by day, by week, or by month.
- Click Export to CSV.
- Click the icon. In the Completed reports section you’ll find ready-made reports that you requested for the current day.
- To download a file, click on it.
What data will be in the report #
- SKU and product name.
- Product price. The product cost at the moment the report is generated.
- Impressions. The total number of your product impressions in search, categories, and on product description pages.
- Clicks. The total number of clicks on your product description page received via advertising.
- CTR (click-through rate). The ratio of the number of clicks to the number of impressions.
- Average rate per 1000 impressions. The arithmetic mean of all the rate that you specified for this product during the report period.
- Orders. The number of products ordered by customers within 3 days after viewing the advertisement.
- Model orders. Orders of another product variant within 3 days after viewing the advertisement. For example, a user followed a link to a size 42 dress and bought a size 44 dress.
- Revenue and Revenue from model orders. The total cost of the ordered products or their variants. The price at which the product was sold can be less than its cost on Ozon. For example, this may happen if the customer used points to pay for part of the order.