To set up the campaign, go to the Advertisement page, click on Create campaign and select the My Store type in the Media advertising block. Only one My Store campaign can be created. If you deactivate the campaign, it will be moved to the list of inactive campaigns.
Setting up a campaign #
Step 1. Enter the name and set the budget #
In the newly opened window, enter the campaign name and specify the budget you are ready to spend on advertising. By default, there is no budget restriction.
The minimum budget is 500 rubles per day. If less money has been spent on advertising in a day than you specified in your daily budget, you will be charged the actual spent amount.
The budget is spent uniformly throughout the day. If the amount is insufficient for continuous impressions throughout the day, we will automatically suspend them. There is a minor delay between the time of store card impression and the time when the money is charged for it. Therefore, we recommend setting a slightly lower budget than what you are ready to spend per day.
The budget can be changed later at the campaign page.
Step 2. Set up the store card appearance #
Products for the PDP are selected automatically, depending on the section where it is shown:
- for the Stores section, the three best-selling products. For the store card to be shown on the Ozon home page, a store must be selling at least three products.
- for the All stores section, the three best-selling products. For the store card to be shown on the page, a store must be selling at least three products. For the store to be shown with the category filter activated, the three best-selling products from this category.
- for a product category, the three newest products from this category. For the store card to appear in a product category, the store must be selling at least three products from this category.
Step 3. Set the rate #
The higher the rate, the higher is the probability that the store will be shown. The rates can be changed any time, and the store will start participating in the auction with new rates within 10 minutes. The minimum rate is 50 rubles, and it is the same for all locations. The increment is 1 ruble.
Specify how much you are ready to pay per 1000 impressions of your product.
Incorrect rates get adjusted automatically. If the value is:
- is less than the minimum, it is raised to the minimum—50 rubles;
- with an incorrect increment, it will be rounded down, e.g., 40.7 rubles will be rounded down to 40 rubles.
Step 4. Activate your advertising campaign. #
Check the settings of your advertising campaign and set the toggle switch to the position . Now your store will participate in the auction and its card will be shown in advertisement blocks.
Stores are selected for the advertisement block every time the page is loaded. To make sure that your store can be shown in the advertisement block, you must have the advertising campaign activated.
Advertising campaign statuses #
- Active: the toggle switch is On , and the store's products are being shown.
- Suspended: the toggle switch is On , but the products are not being shown. The status appears when:
- we are checking a partner's activity;
- the campaign period expired;
- there are less than 3 products in stock.
- Inactive: the toggle switch is Off , and the products are not being shown.
- Archived: the campaign is archived and will be automatically deleted in 30 days after archiving.
The store card can be shown on the website (full and mobile versions) and the Ozon mobile app. To make sure your store can get into the advertisement block, you must have the advertising campaign activated.
You can view examples of your store placement in your profile.
Deactivate advertising #
On the Advertisement page, you can view a list of all your advertising campaigns of the Media Advertising type.
Next to the name of an active advertising campaign, in the Status column, you will see the Active tag. To stop displaying the advertisement on the Ozon website and in the mobile app, you can:
Deactivate the advertising campaign; it will become inactive. You can reactivate it at any time.
Archive the advertising campaign. You can reactivate it only within 30 days after archiving. After that, it will be deleted permanently.
To do this, click on next to the advertising campaign name and select Deactivate or Archive.
Statistics for your advertising campaigns are available in your profile. You can download detailed reports in CSV format—the data is available for a 12-month period. To do this:
- Click on the Download statistics button on the advertising campaign page.
- In the newly opened window, use the calendar to select the period for which you wish to get statistics.
- In the Grouping field, you can specify whether to group the data by days, weeks, or months.
- Click Export to CSV to generate a report.
- Then click the arrow icon to open the Latest reports section. It contains completed reports requested by you over the current day. Click on the desired report file to download it to your PC.
Explanations for certain fields:
- Page type: the impression location.
- CTR (click-through rate): the ratio of clicks to the number of impressions.
We recommend paying notice to the number of impressions and CTR in the report. A high CTR shows that buyers are interested in your store, and its card gets clicked on often. However, if your store has few views, this means that it rarely gets into advertisement blocks. To correct this, we recommend increasing the rate. This way, the store will win more auctions and be shown to users more often. If, conversely, the CTR is low, we recommend reducing the rate.</span>
The advertising costs over the current period can be viewed in your profile, on the Advertisement page. The payment for advertisement is deducted from accruals for orders twice per month.
Ozon compiles Financial Statements every month. They are sent before the 5th of each month and contain the data for the previous month. Advertising costs can be found in your profile, in the Finances → Documents section, in the Integrated Delivery Note with additional services.