Time for Order Packaging #
You have to specify the set order packaging deadline when adding a warehouse. You can change this time when editing your warehouse settings.
Change the packaging time and the set order packaging deadline #
The packaging time and the set order packaging deadline, as well as changing thereof, depend on the shipping method you have chosen.
You can change the packaging time in the warehouse settings, and the set order packaging deadline, in the shipping method settings. Your deadline for receiving orders to be shipped on the same day will decrease proportionally.
If you deliver by other delivery services or by yourself, you can set up:
- The days your warehouse works. It must be open at least one day a week. You can also specify which holidays will be working days for you.
- The time for order packing at the warehouse. The maximum order packing time is 5 days.
- The order packing finishing time.
You set up:
- Warehouse working days: 5 days a week, except Saturdays and Sundays.
- Order packing time: 3 days (other time).
- Set order packing end time on the shipping day: 2:00 p.m.
Pack and ship orders on time:
- If you received an order before the specified shipping time, complete the shipment before the end of the last packing day.
- If you received an order after the specified shipping time, complete the shipment no later than the next day after the end of packing.